The objectives of the conference include:
- Resuming high level expert dialogue on state of the art and prospects of cooperation in STI in CEI region,
- Discussing possibilities to expand STI cooperation in biopharmacy and agricultural biotechnologies and the role of business in it,
- Generating and discussing concrete project ideas for the benefit of the CEI region on the topics of the conference to be further proposed for implementation within EU-funded programmes and other funding instruments,
- Contributing to shaping of CEI agenda for 2018-2020 and bilateral cooperation between CEI member states in STI.
- Ministers of CEI member states and other high officials responsible for science, technology and innovation, as well as for health and agriculture & food sectors development,
- Representatives of research centers, universities and business working in biopharmacy and biotechnologies for agriculture,
- Representatives of the European Commission, EBRD, other international organizations and donors.
Language: EN, RU. Simultaneous translation is foreseen
To register, please, fill in a registration form by email to email@example.com with a topic “CEI Ministerial Conference” by 18 October 2017.
Mr. Sergey Sinukovich, State Committee on Science and Technology of Belarus
Phone +375 17 2840314, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Olga Meerovskaya, BelISA, phone +375 17 2033139, mobile +375 29 6612576, email: email@example.com