INNOVER-EAST Brokerage Event in Energy Efficiency and Energy was held on May 12, 2016, in Minsk and was very successful especially among Belarussin stakeholders. The event was organized by “ENECA” VLC, BelAPE and BelISA, INNOVER-EAST partners in Belarus with the support from the International Center for Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems (Croatia), within the EU-funded project INNOVER-EAST.
Aims of the event were to facilitate the matchmaking of research organizations and businesses with the aim of upscaling and commercializing research results and innovative products; to make the local innovation players aware of selected local and EU financial instruments to support their innovation activities; to improve skills of the Belarusian INNOVER-EAST partners in organizing brokerage events; to serve as a pilot action for INNOVER-EAST EAP partners and their twins and provide lessons for improving services on organization of the national brokerages and in particular the final brokerage event in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine (early 2017); to promote the final INNOVER-EAST brokerage event in Ukraine among the Belarusian innovation players.
2. Klaudia Tvergyák, Short presentation of INNOVER-EAST
3. Alla Minko, National contest of innovation projects – 2016
4. Olga Meerovskaya, 2017 Energy Efficiency Calls for proposals within HORIZON 2020
5. Katherine Skuratovich, Research and Innovation Staff Exchanges within Marie Sklodowska-Curie Programme
6. Alexander Uspensky, Get support for setting up direct contacts with EU from BCC-EEN
7. Evgenia Urodnich, Legal aspects of financing innovation in renewable energy sector
Brokering contacts. Proposals.
1. Semjon Kundas, Belarusian National Technical University
2. Klaudia Tvergyák, Bay Zoltán Nonprofit Ltd. for Applied Research
3. Andrey Faluk, ENECA — Energy Engineering and Consulting Company
4. Alexander Kucheravy, Work Depot & Co
5. Tatsiana Zoryna, Institute of Energetics of NASB